Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Prayer Dings

I remember when I first started my job, I had come to make it a habit to pray over each family as I received their charts. I long ago fell out of this habit, but this devotional reminded me! So, maybe I can make that part of my routine once again.

What sort of reminders do you have for prayer? Pray for the thirsty in Nigeria when you get a drink of water! Pray for the sad when you see the color blue! Pray for scared and lonely when you turn out a light! :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

It's early in the morning, so I am very sleepy. But I will tell you this---I think of those moms out there who cannot afford coffee when it comes around to food drives.

So it wouldn't take that much effort to try to remember
them when I do get a cup for myself. Some days, that could be a frequent flier prayer!

I think today will be one of those!

Kate C. said...

hmm, sounds like a good idea! And then I can also do it at night, when I'm preparing my pot o' joy to start the next morning (yay for programable coffee makers!)